Vaidehi Parshurami Marathi Actress Photos/Wallpapers
- Name : Vaidehi Parshurami | वैदेही परशुरामी
- Also Known as : Vaidehi Vaibhav Parashurami
- City/Hometown : Mumbai
- Birth Date : 1st of February, 1992 Age : 26 years
- Education :
- School – I.E.S’s Padmakar Dhamdhere English Medium Primary School & I.E.S’s V.N.Sule Guruji English Medium Secondary School
- College – Graduated in B.A. with English Literature R.A.Podar College of Commerce & Economics, Ramnarain Ruia College & Completed L.L.B. from New Law College, Mumbai
Vaidehi Parshurami Actress
Vaidehi Parushrami will soon be seen in the multi-starrer Marathi film ‘FU’ alongside Aakash Thosar & Sanskruti Balgude. She has previously be seen in a few Marathi films & has been loved by the audiences.
- Vaidehi Parushrami has starred in 4 Marathi films ‘Ved Laavi Jeeva’, ‘Vrundavan’, ‘Kokanastha’ & ‘FU’.
- In her debut film ‘Ved Laavi Jeeva’ Vaidehi starred opposite Aadinath Kothare.
- Vaidehi is lawyer by education. She has studied law in Mumbai’s New Law College.
- Vaidehi was seen opposite Amitabh Bachchan in the Hindi film ‘Wazir’ produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra in a small but important role.
- Vaidehi starred alongside Rakesh Bapat & Pooja Sawant in ‘Vrundavan’.
- Vaidehi is fond of ‘Kathak’ dance & has won several Kathak competitions, those organised by ISKCON, Nrityanjali, Children’s Club, Maratha Mandir,Karuya, Sharda Sangeet Vidyalaya etc. She has been awarded by prestigious awards namely, Pandit Vishnu Digambar Paluskar Award, Nritya Nipuna Award by Nalanda Dance Research Centre, etc.
- She is the face of the music video on women’s empowerment titled “Laadli”, the music for which has been given by Music Maestro A.R.Rahman, written by Kapil Sibal and sung by Lata Mangeshkar.
- Vaidehi Parshurami will be seen in Hindi-Tamil bilingual film directed by Mahesh Manjrekar which is going to be released soon.
- She has won the title “Miss Clean & Clear” for the year 2012 and was the Brand Face for two consecutive years.
- This beauty has appeared in the TV Commercial for ‘World Gold Council’s Azva’, the wedding jewellery brand.