Omprakash Shinde Marathi Actor
- Name : Omprakash Shinde (ओमप्रकाश शिंदे )
- Also Known As : Dr. Vikrant Dalvi – Kulata Kali Khulena, Om, Omi, Saiprasad
- City/Hometown : Ahmednagar Current City : Mumbai
- Birth Date : 12th December
- Education : Mechanical Engineering from Sinhagad College of Engineering
Omprakash Shinde who was seen as Saiprasad in Ka Re Durava will be seen in a lead role of Zee Marathi’s new show “Khulta Kali Khulena”. The show will start on 18 July and will air at 8:30 pm on weekdays.
Omprakash Shinde was immensely likes by the audience as Saiprasad and there is lot of curiosity for his new show. He has changed his look for the show. Here are some interesting facts about this young actor.
- Omprakash was born in Ahmednagar and his birth-date is 12 December . He completed his schooling and junior college in Ahmednagar. He came to Pune for the higher studies.
- He has completed his degree in Mechanical Engineering from Sinhagad College of Engineering in 2009. After completing the degree he worked in KPIT Cummins and Intensiv Filter India Pvt. Ltd. However, as the acting bug became very strong he left the job and started working theatres with Aasakta Kalamanch.
- He has done plays like Patra Nimitta Matra and F1/105 with the theatre group Aasakta. This gave him opportunity to work in the TV serials and films. He shifted to Mumbai from Pune in 2015.
- His portrayal as Saiprasad in Zee Marathi’s famous serial Ka Re Durava was applauded by the audience.
- Omprakash will also be seen in Avdhoot Gupte’s upcoming film Kanha.
Omprakash Shinde Filmography :
TV Serials as Actor :
- Khulta Kali Khulena (Zee Marathi) – as Dr. Vikrant Dalavi
- Ka Re Durava (Zee Marathi) – as Saiprasad
Marathi Movies as Actor :
- Patra Nimitta Matra