Major Sources of Power Generation in India
The types of Powers generated in India are :
- Thermal Power
- Atomic Power
- Hydel Power
- Wind Power
- Solar Power
- Bio-gas Power
- Urban Waste Energy
- Geo-thermal Power.
The major Source of Power Generation in India
- Coal, Natural Oil (Diesel Oil), Gas are the sources for Thermal Power generation.
- Atomic Minerals are the sources for Atomic Power generation.
- Water is the source for Hydel Power generation.
- Wind is the source for Wind Energy generation.
- Sun is the source of Solar energy.
- Wood is used as Fuel and energy.
- Bio Gas is used for Bio Gas based energy
- Urban Waste – Urban waste energy
- Waves for Waves or tidal Power generation.
- Geo-thermal Sources for Geo-thermal energy production.